Free shipping on orders over 85 NZD. On orders under 85 NZD, we will charge a fee of 10.95 NZD.
Items purchased for 257.02 USD / 385 NZD or less can come into the country without incurring any duty and fee free. If the purchase price exceeds 257.02 USD / 385 NZD you will be charged 15% GST for posters and frames and additionally 5% customs fees on the purchase price for frames. The prices on our website exclude possible duties and taxes.
Customs fees are possible, however, these depend on the total weight of the package.
Poster Store does not have any responsibility for these additional charges that may apply.
The delivery time is 3-5 working days.
With DHL Express you will get DHL On Demand Delivery (ODD) included! Choose whenever and wherever you want your parcel delivered:
- Direct it to the closest DHL service points
- Authorize DHL to deliver the parcel without signature if you are yet not home
- Schedule the delivery on the best convenient date for you
- Request the parcel to be left at a specific neighbour
- Are you going on a vacation? DHL can hold the parcel up to 30 days
- Alternative address: work address, school, or maybe you want to direct the parcel to your summer house? All good, address changes approved within New Zealand.
After placing your order you will receive an order confirmation via email. Your order will be packaged and sent out as soon as possible; the packages are picked up daily around 2pm (GMT+2). As soon as it has been picked up by the postal service we will activate your parcel number, after which you will receive another email that includes the tracking link. If you do not receive a tracking link, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number. Please name your email 'Missing track&trace' for faster processing. We will send you the missing tracking link as soon as possible. Through the link to DHL Express tracking website you can see exactly where your parcel is by using your unique 10-digit parcel number.
If you have any other questions regarding delivery or the status of your parcel, you can also contact DHL customer service directly.